nedelja, 27. oktober 2013

Something about me...



I am 18 year old student. I come form small country called Slovenia (which is located on Continental Europe and yes Slovenia is a real country). As many other people out there I don' really enjoy studying for school but I enjoy reading good books or watching movies. I like to write fiction and fanfiction though I never posted any of my work... I am not really that interesting so lets move on.      



Favourite Books: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Vampire Academy and many more...




Favourite Movies: Avengers, Thor, Iron man, Pirates of the Caribbean, Hansel and Gretel witch hunters, Evil Dead (2013), World War Z etc.


Favourite TV-shows: Mentalist, Bones, Castle, The following, Teen Wolf, Once Upon a time, NCIS, 
Legend of the Seeker, Reign, The Originals, Once upon a time


Favourite actors: Chris Hemsworth, Simon Baker and Bridget Regan


Favourite Movie Genres: Horror, Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Comedy and Action


Favourite Games: Mass Effect (1-3), Dragon Age (1 and 2), Star Wars the Old Republic, Knights of the Old Republic, Assassin's Creed (all games), League of Legends, Guild Wars 2, Skyrim... 


I won't focus on only one thing I will write about many things from books, movies, games etc.  (I feel so stupid right now) 





Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar